Role Title : Indonesia Country Security Head Position : Managerial Position
Key Task :
- Develop/ implement country security standards and policies in line with regional standards and the DHL Global Security framework.
- Manage, review, investigate security related incidents within area of responsibility and report metrics / trends and root causes to country and regional management.
- Ensure roll out in country of risk assessment, audit and security training programmes.
- Ensure holistic view on security costs and costs transparent to business. Maintain budgets
- Ensure customer value through optimized security performance by tailoring security solution to meet contractual, regulatory, customer security std and DHL global security std.
- Achieving DPDHL security standards and co-operation of DSC country management on implementation of security policies and standards.
- Reduced losses and security incidents and security related claims.
- Security risk levels and gaps identified and corrective action progress reported.
- Cost efficiency and resource optimization.
- Positive customer feedback and security seen as business differentiator.
Education & Experiences
- Good integrity and communication skills
- Analytical thinking and systematic problem solving
- High degree in integrity and cultural competency of the respective country
- 8-10 years of experience in the security with 1-2 years logistic field
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in related field
- Know-how on Security Design Solution
- Native speaker
- Fluent in written and spoken English are essential
- Ability to communicate effectively
HR Contact :
Email : L.Permatasari@dhl.com
Lussy ( HR Manager)