Supply Chain Risk & Resilience Hybrid Webinar
A Hyperconnected World: Supply Chain Risks and Discerning Considerations
In this changing business landscape, the already complex Supply Chain is exposed to disruptions and risks. Understanding, evaluating and having a risk mitigation for business continuity is a daunting task for every Supply Chain professional. In this seminar, TAPA APAC together with it’s Premier Partner Sterling Insurance addresses the various challenges and shares possible solutions through interactions with the experts, sharing of knowledge and best practices for a resilient supply chain. Joining the panel discussion is also leaders from the manufacturing industry and a globally reputed Audit and Certification Body.
In this seminar, you can expect to learn, interact and discuss from industry experts:
- Changing risk landscape for supply chains and the implications of a hyperconnected world
- How technological advancements have transformed supply chain operations
- Cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities introduced by IoT devices
- Regulatory challenges and compliance issues in the digital landscape
- Strategies for risk mitigation and business continuity for resilience
- Address third-party liability to safeguard businesses against claims from partners, clients, or customers affected by supply chain disruptions
- Methods to secure communication and collaboration among supply chain partners such as blockchain technology, real-time data analytics and predictive modeling
- Case studies and real-world examples of companies successfully navigated challenges with innovative solutions and technologies to secure their hyperconnected supply chains
Register for this Highly Anticipated Hybrid Webinar Now!
Click the link below to register In-person or Online Webinar Seat.