As Industry 4.0 supply chains grow with complex technology and IOT systems, cyber attacks on supply chains are posing a greater threat to daily operations, especially for SMEs. Without a holistic framework and security system in place, threats often go undetected, resulting in millions of dollars lost to cybercriminals.The additional challenges that SMEs face, such as lack of cyber skills and the inadequate security budget, are adversely affecting their competitiveness and jeopardizing the value chain to which they are linked. Hence, it is critical that SMEs make the right business security decisions to build proper resilient structure within IT and security counterparts across their businesses and supply chains to protect cyber-physical systems, products, customer information, brand identity and reputation.
Join us on this complimentary event to explore the current cyber threat landscape for supply chains, and steps that business owners can take to mitigate those risks including latest threat detection and response systems, and globally recognized cyber security protocols.
- Understand the latest cyber threats affecting supply chains globally and locally in Singapore, and the impact on businesses including SMEs
- Discover a holistic framework for cyber resilience across all aspect of your business
- Address your business- and industry-specific cyber needs and concerns
- Acquire specific approaches, techniques, and tools to combat your supply chain cyber risks
- Implement globally-recognized security Standard into your protocol to safeguard business operations
Register and secure your seats here. Limited seats available.