- Product security director global manufacturing- Nike, Singapore
- APAC Supply Chain Security Program Manager- Facebook, Singapore
- Manager, Security, Operational Resilience & OHS, Hong Kong and South China-DHL Global Forwarding
- Product security director global manufacturing- Nike, Singapore
Become part of the NIKE, Inc. team
NIKE, Inc. does more than equip the world’s best athletes. Our company is a place to thrive, break down boundaries and make the impossible possible. We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture is characterized by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. As a brand, we look for achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s all about everyone bringing skills and passion to this challenging and ever-changing game.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a manufacturing security professional to join our office in Singapore. The Product Security Director of Global Manufacturing will lead and influence Nike’s strategic efforts to enhance and improve protection of products, materials, and machinery throughout the manufacturing process. Product Security is dedicated to protecting the company’s intellectual property, innovations, and ideas. This position will act as a primary liaison between Product Security and key Nike functions in Global Sourcing & Manufacturing (GSM) and third-party manufacturing partners.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
The core functions of responsibility include, but are not limited to, managing, and driving the manufacturing partner compliance strategy, leading a proactive third-party engagement strategy, creating immediate incident response protocols, and supporting projects lead by Nike’s GSM team.
In this position you will lead, coordinate, and help grow Nike manufacturing partners’ security capabilities in order to protect all product, intellectual property, machinery, and materials from theft, loss, or leak. Additionally, you will lead research and recommendations on new technologies or methods that prevent theft, loss or leaks of Nike, Inc. products. You will also coach and develop a team of specialists to build global team success.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be the point person for GSM and report to the Senior Director of Product Security who is based in World Headquarters (WHQ). On the daily you will be supporting the footwear and apparel manufacturing leadership teams. You will lead and influence a remote team of Product Security Specialists who will contribute to and support the work. You will also partner with the security leadership teams at third-party manufacturing and development locations globally. Internally, you will partner with Global Investigations, Nike Intelligence Center (NIC), Workplace Security, Legal, and Brand Protection.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Experience leading a global manufacturing or supply chain security program.
- Experience working with third-party partners, preferably manufacturing and/or logistics providers.
- At least 8 years of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Product Security, Anti-Counterfeiting and/or relevant Security Management experience.
- Advanced operating knowledge of government compliance programs, such as C-TPAT/AEO/TT, as well as industry programs, such as TAPA.
- Proficiency with implementing compliance programs.
- Leadership skills and the ability to influence others.
- Management experience with leading global teams remotely in various time zones.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to translate and present complex issues in an easily understood manner.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to adapt quickly and succeed in high stress, dynamic situations.
- Ability to excel on a team and individual level.
- Problem solver: find problems that others don’t see and create effective solutions.
- Possess a collaborative work ethic and ability to change directions quickly based on business, project, and team needs.
- Proficiency in web-based social media platforms, research tools, applications, and communication technologies.
- The ability to function independently, under pressure, and perform multiple functions and duties, often simultaneously while prioritizing and executing on deliverables with minimal direction or oversight.
- Ability to analyze data and present to relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 30%-50% of the time (Domestic and International).
- Passion for the Nike brand, and knowledge of sports culture, footwear, or apparel industry a plus.
NIKE, Inc. is a rapidly growing company that is looking for team members who want to grow with it. Nike offers an attractive package of benefits, an informal working environment, a diverse and inclusive culture and a dynamic atmosphere in which you can develop yourself optimally. Regardless of location or position, every Nike employee resonates with that one overarching mission: to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. strives for diversity in the workforce. Qualified applicants are eligible without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
- APAC Supply Chain Security Program Manager-Facebook, Singapore
Click here to apply
POSITION OVERVIEW: The ideal candidate will be a proven supply chain security professional with a passion for corporate security that excels in a dynamic, fast paced work environment. The candidate will lead a regional supply chain security program, assisting with the supply chain security policy, audit and company compliance, as well as ensuring proper support is provided to internal partners working on confidential programs and projects. This is a very collaborative and cross-functional role that partners closely with many Facebook internal teams, Global Security teammates and third-party vendors for success.
APAC Supply Chain Security Program Manager Responsibilities
- Position will have ground responsibilities covering the APAC region
- Serve as the leader for Supply Chain Security risk in APAC, while managing a regional supply chain security program, aligning with strategic goals.
- Proven experience designing and implementing chain security programs for pre-release protypes and post release products in a high volume mass production, Final Assembly, Test, and Packout Facilities (FATP)/Contract Manufacturing (CM) in the consumer electronics industry.
- Will assist in the creation and manage Assured Destruction programs regional
- Maximizes partnerships with internal and vendor partners from Facebook business teams, Logistics, Trade Ops, Legal, Risk Management, Customer Service, Freight Forwarders and 3rd party logistics providers and security service providers.
- Leads the Facebook portfolio on regional trade security programs such as Singapore’s Secure Trade Partnership (STP) and will need to participate with others in global and regional trade security initiatives such as C-TPAT and AEO.
- Conducts virtual/on-site audits of FATP/CM sites, distribution centers, transit lanes and additional third-party supplier locations where Facebook product is regularly manufactured, moved and stored.
- Plans and provides operational guidance to security service providers and other third-parties executing services in support of Facebook defined objectives.
- Assesses the supply chain landscape and recommends modifications to security plans and supply chain operations at both the regional and global level.
- Defines processes/procedures as well as implement those procedures in the APAC region.
- The position will work with vendor service providers to leverage supply chain security resources and to monitor compliance with contractual security requirements at the regional level.
- 10 years+ years working within a corporate security
- Qualified candidates must have experience managing complex, multi country supply chain security programs, involving multiple internal stakeholders.
- Candidate must have experience successfully managing supply chain security within the manufacturing sector, as well as supporting security initiatives among tiered suppliers and other component and third-party vendors.
- Candidate must have experience supporting global retail product launches and expertise in recommending appropriate layers of security to ensure confidentiality and privacy within a complex multi-modal supply chain.
- Candidate must have knowledge coupled with field experience in supply chain security, TAPA requirements and Trade Security programs such as Singapore’s Secure Trade Partnership, C-TPAT and AEO
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong leader and collaborator with proven ability to build successful cross functional relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and presentation skills.
- Possesses excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Able to infuse innovation and creativity.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage complex and tough business conversations to make progress.
- Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills that drive results.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and G-Suite
- Ability to travel internationally with little notice to accomplish assignments and responsibilities as needed (30% to 40%)
- Mandarin is required because the role manages relationships/ communication with vendor partners in a location where communications are generally made in Mandarin.
- Manager, Security, Operational Resilience & OHS, Hong Kong and South China- DHL Global Forwarding (Hong Kong) Limited
Applicants to submit their resumes to the local HR POC: Hollica Lau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Areas of Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain Security, BCM and OHS strategies and initiatives according to Global, Regional and Country directives.
- Work with different teams to provide security advises and services to all business units in Hong Kong & South China
- Take lead on new and existing projects in security solutions
- Conduct internal and external customer security related assessment, audit and surveys
- Provide security advices to enhance the security control and recommend process improvements
- Maintain the security services, including systems and guard force
- Coordinate and Investigate security incidents and recommend / implement corrective action plans
- Conduct security awareness trainings to staff and vendors in different districts
- Manage all security related certifications and programs in the country, including TAPA, AEO, Aviation Regulated Agent
- Lead and manage customers’ security requirements handling in existing business and new RFI / RFQ.
- Coordinate the Business Continuity Management (BCM) in the country and maintain the current ISO22301 certification
- Coordinate the Occupational Health & Safety Management System (ISO45001) in the two districts.
- Based in Hong Kong but expected to travel to South China for business purposes on a regular basis
- Diploma holder or above in related disciplines
- More than 5 years in security or logistics related industry in a sizable organization, of which at least 3 years in supervising role
- Experience in business continuity management and training in OHS is preferred
- Experience in contractor management and the implementation of ISO standards (ISO 22301, ISO 45001 or OHSAS18001) and TAPA FSR/TSR in air cargo terminals and warehouse would be beneficial
- Excellent leadership with practical knowledge and good problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and good team player
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)